When you’re considering building a new home, you need a plumber or HVAC specialist you can trust. Kalkaska Plumbing and Heating Inc. has more than 20 years experience and will travel the extra miles to get the job done.
The last thing any homeowner wants is for a home to contain brand-new, yet faulty, equipment. That’s why it is essential to get a reliable, experienced plumber or HVAC specialist to create plumbing and heating on time and in working order.
We coordinate our work with the architects and contractors to ensure that your new plumbing and heating is up and running when you’re ready to open the door. No matter the size of your project, we can outfit you with all the required plumbing and heating needs.
Kalkaska Plumbing and Heating Inc. offers a wide range of services to our residential customers. In New Home Construction Projects, we specialize in custom homes. We are sought out by building contractors and brought into meetings with homeowners so that the builder and homeowner get the system they need. Our knowledge of new products and design techniques means that we can generally solve most new construction and remodeling challenges with a little creativity. You can RELAX when you contract your project with Kalkaska Plumbing and Heating Inc.! We can proudly make your dream a reality.
Kalkaska Plumbing and Heating Inc. can make the difference
- No sub-contractors: Our installation technicians are our direct employees and accountable for meeting our installation and quality standards.
- We obtain all the necessary permits for the work we perform in your home, as required by law.
- Kalkaska Plumbing and Heating Inc. is fully insured for Workers Compensation and General Liability.
- We can set furnaces on platforms to protect your furnace in the event of water accumulating on your basement floor.
- All of our air conditioning condensate drains are piped with a trap that is designed to detect blockages in the drain line. If such a blockage occurs, the system will shut down, instead of backing up in your basement or attic, avoiding costly damage to your home.
- Where we need to pump the condensate away from your air conditioning system, we use condensate pumps that also incorporate safety switches that will shut down your system in the event of a failure.
- All of our ductwork is custom measured and manufactured for your home. Combined with our state-of-the-art plasma cutting system, this ensures proper airflow and a tight fit.
- We install quality programmable or non-programmable, full-featured thermostats.
- We offer general contractors, custom homebuilders and individual homebuilders a complete “turn-key” installation of air conditioning, heating systems and plumbing.
- Complete quality installations from starter homes to large custom home